BURDOCK ROOT BENEFITS
- Helps regulate blood pressure
- Aids in digestion
- Helps control diabetes
- Helps to detoxify the liver
- Treats Skin conditions
- Promotes Hormone balance
- Major booster of the Immune system
RED CLOVER BENEFITS
- Helps reduce menopausal symptoms (hot flashes)
- Helps maintain bone strength
- Improves cardiovascular health (reducing hardening of the arteries)
- Lowers the risk of certain cancers (isoflavones helps to stop cancer cells from multiplying and growing)
- Treats skin inflammation, such as Eczema and protects the skin against cancer
- Helps fight repertory
BLESSED THISTLE BENEFITS
- Stimulates the body’s secretion of gastric acid and bile to improve digestion
- For women it can help alleviate PMS and headaches
- Helps the body fight off bacterial infections and also shown to lessen and totally halt inflammation (you should contact your physician if you have inflammatory bowl problems before using Blessed Thistle.
- It can also help reduce skin ulcers and boils
SHEEP SORREL BENEFITS
Nurse Rene Caisse, who popularized Essiac as a cancer fighter, believed Sheep Sorrel was the most active cancer killer among all the herbs in the formula. Her viewpoints were seconded by Dr. Chester Stock at Sloan-Kettering in New York. Dr. Stock studied sheep sorrel benefits for over 3 years in the mid-seventies.
His conclusion was that sheep sorrel destroyed cancer cells in the body and inhibited metastasis by actually causing cancer cells to return to the original tumor site. Caisse believed that sheep sorrel, along with the other herbs in her formula, acted as blood purifiers that carried away destroyed tissue as well as infections thrown off by the malignancy.
Finally, in 2012, the results of a study out of Hungary were published that showed that the Sheep Sorrel Herb, along with other herbs, demonstrated substantial cell growth inhibitory activity (at least 50% inhibition of cell proliferation) against one or more cancerous cell lines!
Sheep Sorrel is a rich source of vitamin C, E, beta-carotene, and other carotenoid
- Helps enhance the flow of urine
- Treats fevers and inflammation
- Treats kidney and urinary tract disease
- A remedy for intestinal parasites
- Helps to maintain normal levels of blood sugar
- Topical remedy for eczema, herpes and itchy rashes
- Helps a variety of digestive problems
SLIPPERY ELM BARK BENEFITS
The inner bark of the elm tree contains Mucilage, a substance, that mixed with water, becomes a gel which coats and sooths the mouth, throat, stomach and intestines.
Slippery elm bark relieves:
- Sore throat
- Gastroesopheal Reflux disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Diverticulitis and Diarrhea
The combination of Burdock Root, Sheep Sorrel, Slippery Elm Bar and Rhubarb Root may help prevent Breast Cancer and also may improve depression, anxiety and fatigue. Medical Studies continue to test these combinations Breast Cancer patients.
A leafy vegetable with high content of vitamins and minerals, provided by the antioxidant properties of the phytochemical structure of the plant, contains: Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Iron, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus.
Watercress’s increase of molecules into the body’s circulatory system may prevent and stop the recurrence of breast cancer. Additional studies on the anti-carcinogenic abilities of watercress showed benefit as a cancer prevent for stomach, lung, breast and colorectal cancer.
Watercress also shows benefit by improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. It also improves cardiovascular health by lowering LDL.
Watercress is rich in calcium and reduces the risk of osteoporosis and also beneficial in the prevention of diabetes.
Kelp, also known as a “sea vegetable” offers one of the most nutritious vegetables on this planet. Kelp contains of 46 minerals, 16 amino acids and 11 different vitamins! The prominent minerals include iodine, salt, iron, potassium, phosphorus and calcium. The big vitamins in kelp include Vitamin A and niacin.
Japanese women, whose diets are rich in Kelp, have dramatically lower rates of ovarian, endometrial and breast cancer than women from America, Europe and the rest of the world.
Kelp contains high levels of natural iodine, which is essential in regulating the thyroid hormones and therefore our metabolism and energy levels.
Kelp also contains “fucoidan” which has been shown in studies to cause the cell death (apoptosis) in cancer cells. In effect, Kelp has the ability to cause cancer cells to self-destruct!
The “fucoidan” inside kelp, is actually a complex carbohydrate, which is also a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Turkish Rhubarb Root
Rhubarb Root looks like a pink celery with leaves that are toxic. The root only is used for medicinal purpose.
Rhubarb Root is prominent in Vitamin K, which is beneficial for brain and neural health, helping to delay or prevent the onset of Alzheimer disease. Rhubarb Root is also very heavy in Vitamin C which helps to boost the immune system.
People with Diabetes can improve their health as the herb consists of a fiber that avoids the absorption of sugar, thus regulating the blood sugar levels.,/p>
Rhubarb Root is a source of antioxidants like Beta-carotene, Luten and Zeaxanthin. These antioxidants can neutralize free radicals throughout the body. Free radicals are wastes from cellular metabolism that can cause healthy cells to mutate or die, resulting in cancer or other chronic diseases.
Rhubarb Root may lower the risk of cancer and with its high fiber content it also helps to regulate bowel movement relief from indigestion. It lowers blood pressure and reduces hot flashes.
The anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties cleanse the body, inside and out, preventing infection.
Leave a comment